twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

i won't give up

It's almost half a year since I left the dreaded place I called medschool. Back then, I have to agree with my friend who said "Diorang cakap je "You can always come to us if you have any problems" but in the end, diorang bukannya kisah pon". Which was true. Sometimes, I fell that I was not adequately supported but alhamdulillah, we all survived in the end.

I began watching Masterchef regularly when I failed for the first time in Medschool. The show was really inspirational. The struggle that the contestants faced somehow resonate with my own experience as a medical student. And seeing these contestants fight back on every challenge made me want to make a comeback as well for every time I get knocked down.

These contestants get a lot of crazy challenges being thrown at them. These include:

 The world map of food
(source: click here)

The macaron tower
(source: click here)


The lolly bag cake
(Source: click here)


The heaven and hell mystery boxes
(Source: click here)

Although you can't actually cook in any of the OSCEs in medschool, that's how I see myself in exams - like facing Masterchef elimination challenges.

"This competition is an opportunity to show the world, that when you get down, you get back up"
Masterchef Australia, Season 5

So when I failed, I kept wanting to prove to those who failed me and others that I won't give up. I want to show people that these failures did not crush me. Sure, they made me upset and stressed out but I was not going down without a fight. And I hope that if I can show to others that I fought back..when they were to face their own hardships later on, I do hope that they will make a comeback.

And I shall end my post with this video by TED-Ed...

0 reviews:

Post a Comment