twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

stronger

You know, I've always wanted to be stronger...

 
1st-3rd April 2010
Liverpool

I bet you know that I went for a trip around UK for 12 days. Yeah, it's a challenge for me as well to see if I can make it till the 12th day. Alhamdulillah, I made it :)
So, instead of making a 12 day post :O ; I'm gonna make separate posts beginning with the place which I once considered as a place to start over if I ever went there...

Albert Dock

It's called the Planet if I'm not mistaken and it's in Dukes Dock (near Albert Dock)

And they have a giant anchor

At the World Museum Liverpool

You see the bird up there? It's called a liver bird (pronounced as /ˈlaɪvərbɜrd/; rhymes with fiver)

My first English Breakfast in the UK

My tradition :)

It's actually my first time to meet up with Hanis in the UK, before this; we only talked on the phone. And Hariz was a great tour guide, very enthusiastic indeed, thanks! Plus, we met up with Zaid and I didn't even meet Shukur O_o

Well, it would be great if Mak was here cause she could show me the place around. She could say things like: "Wafi dulu suka main kat situ" or "Kita selalu makan kat kedai ni". Haha, my imagination..but it's true, it would be great to see the place where I grew up (padahal sekejap je :P) with my mum.

I've been reading that book since Feb 2008

Well, I want to be stronger. I guess I will always live in denial but at least I know I'm not the only one. I have to use my denial to my own advantage.

After all, denial may be associated with more rapid recovery from myocardial infarction. (Havik & Maeland, 1988)
Haha, this remark is due to my keen interest in Behavioural Sciences :D

Don't let my denial weaken me, instead make me stronger. And I think I can do it..cause I'm Adlan Wafi...

7 reviews:

  1. salam adlan..camana trip to uk?kak tiqah said you ni sangat baik:)nnt cuti datang rumah makcik pulak ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Bro. Adlan..Your blog is very inspirational... i am always waiting for your new post. my friend recommended me to follow your blog... (^_^)y... so, good luck~~~
    (strengthening the brotherhood of Muslims; eventhough we don't know each other) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to cikmanggis,

    wassalam mak cik, trip best + letih :D
    huhu, terharunye. dtg rumah mak cik? haha, nak2! nnti boleh tukar2 resipi (haha, saye bukannya tau masak sgt)
    terima kasih :)

    to Mohd Herie Farish,

    wassalam, you know, it's always inspirational to know that someone appreciates our writing. thank you for reading ;)
    (yeah, we may not even know each other, but we're connected) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "When I get older . I will be stronger. They’ll call me freedom just like a Waving Flag. And then it goes back . and then it goes back. And then it goes back..."

    haha tetibe teringat lagu ni..

    :)

    all the best adlan for your future undertaking.

    tour UK? asal cam x de je kt cardiff =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. sbb org cardiff x sudi terima :P

    well, if you must know, this post is somehow related to 3 songs all of which have the same title.

    cardiff nntila, next term ke, insyaAllah

    saye nak study :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you enjoyed your trip to liverpool, im very proud to call it home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eh, eh, eh.. siape pulak nii.. heh

    ReplyDelete