twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

rain on me

The wind blew cruelly towards them. The freezing droplets didn't seem like it would allow A to walk peacefully in the huge city which he had arrived just now. H was taking the guests from Nottingham to the halls which they would live in during their visit. A's light brown sweater is now drenched in the cold rain and wonders if the tears of the sky would ever stop...

Nahh, not another short story, just an intro for my post on the visit in the city of Manchester...;)


It really is a huge city which you can find good, delicious, halal food almost anywhere. And for a person with a big appetite, that's definitely a good news! I kept telling others too that I wanted to eat (macam takde benda lain) when I go to Manchester. I stayed at Hafiz's and I did bump into several other Mancunians.

The host

Remember this photo? Bad memory? Click here.

Well, it's not exactly a Ferris wheel. The view from above the Wheel of Manchester.

And even though it rains very often, there's still sunlight in the end...

I also told Hafiz that we have to check the weather every now and then especially when you live in countries with 4 seasons.

Of course, we went for a tour at Old Trafford

We played Foosball

Cardiff & Nottingham

When I heard the tour guide said the jerseys correspond to the seats where the players actually sit, I did this.

At the gift shop

We are from Nottingham!

Frankly, when I was at Old Trafford, I suddenly remembered a secret which I once shared with someone once upon time. Hmmm...

The scrumptious dinner

Since there are so many halal food in Manchester, I bought souvenirs for my housemates - Subway sandwiches!


Well, it was my insurance choice

Now I know how it feels like to leave Nottingham for a long time (padahal 3 hari je). I feel so great to come back home on Sunday.

Have you ever run across a highway?


In Manchester, I made new friends, met old ones, recurring characters too :), ate a lot, took some pictures, bought some souvenirs and I learned more.

What would you do?

One thing's for sure...it won't always rain on me...

8 reviews:

  1. adlan oh adlan..

    wah gembiranya anda di sana.. =)

    adlan apa khabar?

    tolong jaga 'adik' iman ea di sana. jangan bagi dye nakal sangat. =p

    til we meet again.

    salamalaik.

    p/s: sbnrnyer x puas hati tgk budak2 cardiff tuh.. huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  2. gembira? huhu, bolehla :D

    it's raining, study sangat relax, buku tak baca sangat (ish3), senyuman masih diberi, hati ingin disinari

    iman? xpe, die behave je kat sini (:

    nnti adlan nak g cardiff, hehe (x tau bile la)

    wassalam

    p/s: aisyah g la manchester dgn bdk cardiff lain pulak, huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. anish, nnti g la manchester dgn bdk2 ireland laen ek =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adlan..datang Dublin plak nanti tau?

    ReplyDelete
  5. to MaRmUS,

    yeap2, insyaAllah. kat situ byk org. mesti best, huhu...;)

    ReplyDelete