twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Thursday, July 30, 2009

remember the time


After writing the post with the highest number of comments, hitohira no hanabira and after having numerous conversations with my friends, I began to realize that I do have a good memory.

I cannot remember everything though, but some things can really just stick in my mind.

Plus, I do have a way to remember my friends - by developing their traits, habits, hobbies, personalities and even using their catch phrases. And I like it, cause everytime I do it, I remember my friends...I remember the times we had together...I remember you...

Just take your time for a while and ponder...do you remember a certain friend of yours when you do certain things? I know I do.

I'm amazed at how some people that I meet in my life, ordinary people which I just happen to bump into one day; then suddenly, they become the people who have great influence over you, who are somehow responsible in who you are today.

I think it's because of the fact that I need role models, several friends which I look up to in order to become better and I truly admire them.

I guess that's why I practice Rasulullah's sunnahs too...

19 reviews:

  1. this one made my smile =)

    kno wut..
    skarang ni, aku cam berpusing2 dalam otak mencari siapa aku..
    wondering who is the ZS yang tulis blog sampai kau komen "you're back"..
    heh..

    lama sangat dok rumah kot

    i'm smilinggggg =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo true adlan =))
    saye punye cikgu driving class
    really thot me erti kesabaran
    =pp
    die slalu sgt ckp
    "pakcik ni bodoh x de pelajaran n bla3"
    tapi oh my.the way he talks, teaches me
    really show how wise he is.
    die seorang ex tentera yang pernah makan katak hidup n badan die kene tembak dengan 5 peluru sekaligus and
    die ckp kerajaan x tolong tentera after pencen.siankan?
    we gotta help them out in da future .iA =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Zarith Shafie,

    wan, you made me smile too :)

    hahahaha

    tu komen yg dh agak lama dh kan. well, i think it's for u to figure it out.

    lama sangat dok rumah? xpe, ur life is about to get bz...esp lps dpt offer letter mara.

    seriously, i'm smilinggggg too =)

    to najah,

    mule2 cam blur asal najah komen camtu until i read the post again...mesti ur response towards this part

    "I'm amazed at how some people that I meet in my life, ordinary people which I just happen to bump into one day; then suddenly, they become the people who have great influence over you, who are somehow responsible in who you are today."

    wow, hebatnye die...x prnh dgr cite cmtu; agakla, sian die. itula, kdg2 i just don't get it - why won't people do the obvious~

    to erni,

    erni ceria nmpknye...kalau ade anugerah comment yg plg pendek kan, erni menang kot

    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's for me to figure it out eh? huhu..
    yeap, i kno that too.. masih mencari dalam diri sndiri.. lama gak la dah pikir..

    and yes, i've got my mara offer letter.. kusuttt.. huu..

    but still smiling~ =)
    (cuma smalam je koyak skejap.. huuh)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah..hidup mesti ceria selalu....en zarith shafie tu dpd dulu sampai sekarang x habis2 mencari..ntah apa dia cari la tatau la....sudah2 la...ntah2 ko x nampak yg depan mata kot...

    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. to Zarith Shafie,

    hypothesis is supported, skrg mmg musim koyak~

    at least, you're still smiling :)

    to erni,

    huhu, biarkan la dia membawa diri...

    betul erni! that's why i'm happy-go-lucky...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "sekarang musim koyak" adlan? haha

    nice post indeed. i agree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks "anonymous"!

    haha, yeap. i do like this post, short & sweet & simple =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. "musim koyak?"

    hahahahahhahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  10. musim koyak is only applicable to kmbians...hehe

    betolla wawa, cube g tgk hati bdk kmb terdekat, mesti ade scar tissue (ni bkn sbb alcohol :P)

    tp x tau la skrg cmne...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  11. adlan wafi!!! baru je lpas bace ur post on VISA!!! it helps lots!!! thx!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, well...glad to hear that =)

    if only i know who u are :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. as the name stated. im lili. from KYUEM. a mix of Chinese n Malay n Bugis. really feeling to good to found out ur blog. any other interesting blog??

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha, well...u can just go over to my blog listing on the right and click on any of those blogs that u like to browse through

    each has its own uniqueness and specialty...;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. musim koyak?
    LOL
    i had mine toooooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeap anish, musim koyak ini agak berbahaya kalau dialami selalu :P

    ReplyDelete