twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

this is why we fight

I came across this status on FB today and it was really moving..

I myself was being frustrated as always at the moment because I haven't been a really good one throughout the years but this status was destined for me to read it, for me to become inspired again. So, I decided to share it with all of you hoping that if you ever felt low along the way, get back up cause there's a reason why we fight.

"Mengendalikan sebuah usrah, adalah seperti mentadbir sebuah dunia dalam kesenyapan. 

Tidak seperti dakwah umum; 
Membawa usrah tiada publisiti, tiada liputan, tiada ganjaran. 

Juga, 

Menjadi seorang murabbi, tidaklah sama seperti personaliti dakwah. 

Kita tidak akan punya page Facebook sendiri, status tidak akan menerima jutaan like dan share, blog tidak akan mendapat ribuan views. 

Tapi sebenarnya, 
Murabbi adalah kunci kepada perubahan dunia. 

Carilah satu kaedah yang mampu mengislahkan manusia dengan sudut sekomprehensif usrah, mampukah? 

Kamu tahu, 
Manusia ini cenderung untuk melakukan apa yang dia paling mahir. 

Mereka yang selalu melaungkan amal, mencanangkan kerja mereka, sebenarnya hanya mampu setakat itu. 

Tapi mereka yang fasih berkerja, mentarbiah seorang demi seorang, menyentuh hati demi hati, 
tidak akan banyak bersuara. 

Malah mereka akan terus bekerja, kerana itu yang memaknakan mereka. Itu adalah kepakaran mereka. 

Ah, dakwah sudah mudah. 

Ramai sudah yang mampu menulis kata kata enak, video video menarik, seminar dan dialog ilmiah. Ramai. 

Namun masih ramaikah yang mampu bekerja tanpa dikenali, membina manusia demi manusia, mengubah no body menjadi somebody? 

Menjadi seorang murabbi. 

Semua akh biasa berdakwah, menyebar islam dengan cara sendiri. 

Tapi hanya akh yang benar, mampu menjadi seorang murabbi. 

Kita naik, dengan mengangkat insan insan lain."

Click on the photo to go to FB

And I want to thank all 7 of mine who have helped me become who I am today & may we always be in Allah's blessings...

0 reviews:

Post a Comment