twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Visa Guidelines is back

Alhamdulillah, I got married to a lovely lady by the name of Sarah and we're enjoying our new phase in life since that momentous day.

And yeah, I graduated from the University of Nottingham and thus, escaping from the evil clutches of my medical school. woot2! probably needs a post on this as well but yeah, maybe later.

at the bottom of this blog, there is an article on visa guidelines for medical students graduated from UK medical schools under MARA scholarship who are planning to work as an FY1 doctor in the UK.

After all, it was my visa guidelines which i made 5 years ago that helped me to get to know a lot of people and for some, have now become my close friends. And it helped a lot of other people as well. So I hope that this guideline would ease your efforts a bit. Visa application is always confusing.

Scroll down to the bottom for the guideline

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

paparazzi


A gift from my parents :)

Why hello there ZR1! I'm looking forward to spend time with you for the next few years. Furthermore, you're in blue!

Let's see what's the first picture taken by this camera...



Hahaha, the old Cybershot DSC-T20. Thanks for all the 6598 photos you've taken! There  are so many memories that I have with you...always been a lovely companion. I may use you in the future, you know.

Speaking of cameras, this really reminds me of a post which I've read once upon a time from the blog of Ammar Roslizar entitled "Kamera":

March 26, 2008 at 1.34 pm

Kamera

"Oit! Kamera, Kamera..." kata Sophia kepada Nadia.

"Control..control.." kata Nadia sambil memuncungkan sedikit bibir untuk menampakkan wajah yang lebih manja kepada kamera.

"Hanya jika kita yakin pada kewujudan Allah..."

Firstly, we can see his technique in writing. He would put sentences in inverted commas at the end of each of his post and I just realized he likes 3 dots too ^_~

Okay, back to the deleted post (or blog if I may say so :P). Honestly, when I read it for the first time, I didn't really get the message until the author himself commented on it.

"Kalaulah keyakinan pada kewujudan Allah itu tinggi, pasti kita akan control dan melakukan amal-amal yang hanya diredhai Allah sahaja..kerana kita yakin bahawa amal-amal itu akan diperlihatkan semula di akhirat..samalah seperti gambar kita yang akan dilihat oleh orang ramai..=)"

So smile people, cause you know you're being watched...;)

p/s: i miss reading your blog...

6 reviews:

  1. dia dah takde blog dah ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the person above againDecember 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM

    why not? i like stalking his.. huhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adlan! salam. dari haritu nak komen, harap kali ni boleh. heh. tak tau kenapa dari dulu takleh...

    dulu ada gak baca pos ni. dia sekali dengan My Portable Player kan? ingat lagi. hehe. masa tu baru masuk kmb. :D

    sekarang dah nak sem 4. esok last paper kimia. doakan aku ye. kertas sem 1 abg adlan aku dah perturunkan ke junior. insya-Allah ada kebaikannya. :D

    seperti selalu, mekasih.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amirul!

    wassalam. a'ah, sekali dgn post yg controversial tu, huhu. saje nak post kat sini :D

    sem 4 best! ade byk bende best cam special food waktu irp, hehe

    insyaAllah result gempak. dah bg junior? blh gune lg ke? hahaha, sile2

    mekasih juge...;)

    ReplyDelete